Re: [HACKERS] Adding support for Default partition in partitioning

От Keith Fiske
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Adding support for Default partition in partitioning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 7:30 AM, Rahila Syed <rahilasyed90@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

Thanks a lot for testing and reporting this. Please find attached an updated patch with the fix. The patch also contains a fix
regarding operator used at the time of creating expression as default partition constraint. This was notified offlist by Amit Langote.

Thank you,
Rahila Syed

Could probably use some more extensive testing, but all examples I had on my previously mentioned blog post are now working.

Keith