editor privileges for postgresql.org wiki

От Giuseppe Broccolo
Тема editor privileges for postgresql.org wiki
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

I'm Giuseppe Broccolo, and I'm writing to you because I was trying to upload my slides
in the wiki section dedicated to the PgConf.EU edition of this year in Tallinn:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Conference_Europe_Talks_2016

(I was one of the speakers) but, even if I'm logged in, I'm not able to edit the wiki and add my
slot. In the link at the top of the wiki page I've found that I have to write an email to this addrees, asking for editor privileges.

My postgresql.org account user is 'gbroccolo'.

Please let me know if I had proceeded in the proper way.

Thanks and regards,
Giuseppe.

--
Giuseppe Broccolo - 2ndQuadrant Italy
PostgreSQL & PostGIS Training, Services and Support

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: