Re: editor privileges for postgresql.org wiki

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: editor privileges for postgresql.org wiki
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 5:24 PM, Giuseppe Broccolo <giuseppe.broccolo@2ndquadrant.it> wrote:
Hi,

I'm Giuseppe Broccolo, and I'm writing to you because I was trying to upload my slides
in the wiki section dedicated to the PgConf.EU edition of this year in Tallinn:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Conference_Europe_Talks_2016

(I was one of the speakers) but, even if I'm logged in, I'm not able to edit the wiki and add my
slot. In the link at the top of the wiki page I've found that I have to write an email to this addrees, asking for editor privileges.

My postgresql.org account user is 'gbroccolo'.

Please let me know if I had proceeded in the proper way.

Hi!

Permissions added, you can now go ahead and edit.