got stuck in pglogical upgrade on FreeBSD

От Rahul Chordiya
Тема got stuck in pglogical upgrade on FreeBSD
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I'm trying to replicate data using pglogical

In my testing on local network machine and amazon linux test machine I have successfully setup the replication,

Now while trying for my DB which is running on FreeBSD I did setup everything installed pglogical and pglogical_output, the provider and master are setup properly but the replication is not working.

mydb=# SELECT subscription_name, status FROM pglogical.show_subscription_status();
    subscription_name    |    status
(1 row)

status is not moving to replicating since last 24 hours db size is 30MB of this database.

nothing found in log, please tell me how to get detailed log and help me solve this.

FYI: OS: FreeBSD 11.0
Master PG: 9.4
Slave PD: 11.3

--
Thanks & Regards

Rahul Chordiya
Tech-Geek && DevOps && Full Stack Developer
Mobile: +91 998 153 4313

🌳

 Please do not print this email unless absolutely necessary. Go GREEN, Go PAPERLESS 🌳

Сообщение: Re: Why does the pg_dumpall command have a database option?
Сообщение: Re: Why does the pg_dumpall command have a database option?