Re: got stuck in pglogical upgrade on FreeBSD

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: got stuck in pglogical upgrade on FreeBSD
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 6/21/19 6:42 AM, Rahul Chordiya wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to replicate data using pglogical
> https://2ndquadrant.com/en/resources/pglogical/pglogical-docs/
> <https://www.2ndquadrant.com/en/resources/pglogical/pglogical-docs/>
>
> In my testing on local network machine and amazon linux test machine I
> have successfully setup the replication,
>
> Now while trying for my DB which is running on FreeBSD I did setup
> everything installed pglogical and pglogical_output, the provider and
> master are setup properly but the replication is not working.
>
> mydb=# SELECT subscription_name, status FROM
> pglogical.show_subscription_status();
>      subscription_name    |    status
> (1 row)
>
> status is not moving to replicating since last 24 hours db size is 30MB
> of this database.
>
> nothing found in log, please tell me how to get detailed log and help me
> solve this.
>
> FYI: OS: FreeBSD 11.0
> Master PG: 9.4
> Slave PD: 11.3

Are both databases clusters on the same machine, different machines,
different networks?

Can you connect in both directions manually using psql?

Have you looked in logs for both clusters?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Builds of 11.4 for CentOS/RHEL 7 missing
Сообщение: Re: Builds of 11.4 for CentOS/RHEL 7 missing