Re: Query crash with 15.5 on debian bookworm/armv8

От Clemens Eisserer
Тема Re: Query crash with 15.5 on debian bookworm/armv8
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Thomas,

In case it is helpful for analyzing whats causing the cash, I've
uploaded the db dump I experience the crash on to:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H9Y3FaoBafakHwXhpT3s8NNQ1UNJLpJY/view?usp=sharing

The only steps I had to do to trigger the crash were:
- Start with fresh rasperry pi os bookworm 64-bit image
- install postgresql (packages are pulled from debian and also match
debian's md5 sums so I guess there should be no difference caused by
using raspberry pi os base image)
- import the linked db export with psql -f (I had to generate de_AT locale first
- execute the query

Best regards, Clemens