Re: PostgreSQL-9.0.1

От Venkat Balaji
Тема Re: PostgreSQL-9.0.1
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Tom,

The "ldconfig" magic worked !!!!!

I included "/usr/local/lib" in "/etc/ld.so.conf" and fired "ldconfig".

It worked. I installed PostgreSQL with zlib option.

Thanks a ton for your reply !

One request -

We only use community version of PostgreSQL. We need to standardize the installation procedure for our production boxes.

Could you please let us know what other precautions are to be taken to get the PostgreSQL setup smooth.

As mentioned in my previous email, we never faced this problem before.

Note : We use RHEL or CentOS (32 and 64 bit).