Re: Please give pgAdmin 4 its own GUI. The constant password inputsare driving me insane...

От Avin Kavish
Тема Re: Please give pgAdmin 4 its own GUI. The constant password inputsare driving me insane...
Дата
Re: Please give pgAdmin 4 its own GUI. The constant password inputsare driving me insane...  (richard coleman <rcoleman.ascentgl@gmail.com>)
Список pgadmin-support
I'm curious to know where the need for the master password arose and whether it can be disabled or made optional. I don't believe it is needed for personal PCs, the OS login is enough protection.