Re: Please give pgAdmin 4 its own GUI. The constant password inputsare driving me insane...

От Avin Kavish
Тема Re: Please give pgAdmin 4 its own GUI. The constant password inputsare driving me insane...
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Guys I think we should take a breather on both sides, all I did was ask for clarification on why it was implemented. While I appreciate it, there's no need to sympathise with me, I don't have any feelings regarding it. Only that me as personal user does not need it. The original somewhat confrontational/ranty email was by someone else. Maybe replying to that was a bad idea since it may have set up the tone for the rest of the conversation.

I think corporate security needs to be prioritised over the slight inconvenience presented to personal users. I think it is okay to be enabled by default. Perhaps maybe a more convenient menu option to turn it off would be nice, (but I am not asking for it maybe I'll get around to it when I have the time.)

Peace ✌