Lost replication slots after pg_upgrade.

От Nikhil Shetty
Тема Lost replication slots after pg_upgrade.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,
I have a Primary and Standby running on Postgres v11.7.

I was following the document to upgrade a PG v11.7 cluster to PG v13.4. After upgrade using pg_upgrade on primary, I ran rsync to setup standby PG13 but when I started the primary, the replication slots were not present. How will standby start streaming in this case?

We are using physical replication slots.

Thanks,
Nikhil