Re: About Wince App

От Cihan ŞENGÜL
Тема Re: About Wince App
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi
Libpqwce are published. Gösterilemiyor.Bana reference to VB NET 2003. NET 2003, I can reference the DLL required for VB

Cihan ŞENGÜL

2011/12/10 Peter Geoghegan <peter@2ndquadrant.com>
On 10 December 2011 15:13, Hiroshi Saito <hiroshi@winpg.jp> wrote:
> First, official support does not have Postgrs about WinCE.
>
> Next, I had tried libpq by WinCE (mobile) in the past.
> But, My telephone is Android now...therefore, I forgotten
> about WinCE.,sorry...

Yes, I used Hiroshi's WinCE libpq port very successfully. I built it
from source too, as there were binary compatibility problems with some
of the ARM devices that had custom WinCE kernels (not uncommon - WinCE
is available under a "shared source" agreement), but not others that
didn't.

What's the problem?  :-)