Re: [pgsql-www] Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki

От Ashutosh Bapat
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 6:23 PM, Ashutosh Bapat
<ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 6:21 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
>> Ashutosh,
>>
>> * Ashutosh Bapat (ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com) wrote:
>>> I can see it now. Thanks.
>>
>> Great, and does planet look correct too?
>>
>> Anything else that needs to be fixed?
>
> For some reason, even if I log out from my account,
> planet.postgresql.org shows me as logged in. I don't see any way to
> log out from there. So I am unable to verify which account it's using.
> May be I will try to log in again after some cache/cookie
> invalidation.

I tried from a VM browser and I see that the blog entry is associated
with ashutoshbapat.

I don't remember anything else that needs to be fixed right now.

I think we should delete the old account so that I can associate my
new account with ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com. Please let me know
when can i do that.
--
Best Wishes,
Ashutosh Bapat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Please provide editor privileges for postgresql wiki