Re: proposal: disallow operator "=>" and use it for named parameters

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: proposal: disallow operator "=>" and use it for named parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 10/03/15 17:01, Pavel Stehule wrote:

<mailto:tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>>:

    Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com <mailto:robertmhaas@gmail.com>>
    writes:

    > Committed with a few documentation tweaks.

    Was there any consideration given to whether ruleutils should start
    printing NamedArgExprs with "=>"?  Or do we think that needs to wait?

I didn't think about it? I don't see any reason why it have to use
deprecated syntax.

There is one, loading the output into older version of Postgres. Don't know if that's important one though.

I don't think so it is a hard issue. We doesn't support downgrades - and if somebody needs it, it can fix it with some regexp. We should to use preferred syntax everywhere - and preferred syntax should be ANSI.

I forgot it :(

Pavel

--
 Petr Jelinek                  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Сообщение: Re: Precedence of standard comparison operators
Сообщение: Re: Precedence of standard comparison operators