Re: proposal: fix corner use case of variadic fuctions usage

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: proposal: fix corner use case of variadic fuctions usage
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
2013/1/19 Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>:
> Pavel,
>
>   While I certainly appreciate your enthusiasm, I don't think this is
>   going to make it into 9.3, which is what we're currently focused on.
>
>   I'd suggest that you put together a wiki page or similar which
>   outlines how this is going to work and be implemented and it can be
>   discussed for 9.4 in a couple months.  I don't think writing any more
>   code is going to be helpful for this right now.

if we don't define solution now, then probably don't will define
solution for 9.4 too. Moving to next release solves nothing.
Personally, I can living with commiting in 9.4 - people, who use it
and need it, can use existing patch, but I would to have a clean
proposition for this issue, because I spent lot of time on this
relative simple issue - and I am not happy with it. So I would to
write some what will be (probably) commited, and I don't would to
return to this open issue again.

Regards

Pavel