Re: Query to help in debugging

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Query to help in debugging
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 12:58:35PM -0500, Kevin Grittner wrote:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>
> > I find the manual exclusion list to be poor style, and not at all
> > future-proof. Maybe we could use
> >
> > select name, setting, source from pg_settings
> > where source not in ('default', 'override');
> >
> > This would print a few not-all-that-interesting settings made by initdb,
> > but not having to adjust the exclusion list for different versions is
> > easily worth that. I think the source column is potentially useful when
> > we're casting this type of fishing net, too.
>
> Done.

Here is my very wide output:
            name            |                                       current_setting

source----------------------------+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+----------------------
version                   | PostgreSQL 9.3devel on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (Debian 4.4.5-8) 4.4.5,
64-.|version()                            |.bit
                | application_name           | psql
                   | client client_encoding            | UTF8
                             | client DateStyle                  | ISO, MDY
                                       | configuration file default_text_search_config | pg_catalog.english
                                                             | configuration file lc_messages                |
en_US.UTF-8                                                                                 | configuration file
lc_monetary               | en_US.UTF-8
| configuration file lc_numeric                 | en_US.UTF-8
                      | configuration file lc_time                    | en_US.UTF-8
                                            | configuration file log_timezone               | US/Eastern
                                                                  | configuration file max_connections            | 100
                                                                                        | configuration file
max_stack_depth           | 2MB
| environment variable shared_buffers             | 128MB
                        | configuration file TimeZone                   | US/Eastern
                                              | configuration file

Is there an easy way to wrap the 'version' value to a 40-character width?

http://enterprisedb.com

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: proposal: fix corner use case of variadic fuctions usage
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: proposal: fix corner use case of variadic fuctions usage