Re: [HACKERS] proposal - Default namespaces for XPath expressions(PostgreSQL 11)

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: [HACKERS] proposal - Default namespaces for XPath expressions(PostgreSQL 11)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

po 17. 9. 2018 v 2:05 odesílatel Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> napsal:
On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 6:26 AM Andrew Dunstan
<andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On 01/24/2018 04:30 AM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> >
> > I am sending updated version.
> >
> > Very much thanks for very precious review
>
> Thomas,
>
> I am unable to replicate the Linux failure seen in the cfbot on my
> Fedora machine. Both when building with libxml2 and without, after
> applying the latest patch the tests pass without error. Can you please
> investigate what's going on here?

Well this is strange...  I can't reproduce the problem either with or
without --with-libxml on a Debian box (was trying to get fairly close
to the OS that Travis runs on).  But I see the same failure when I
apply the patch on my FreeBSD 12 laptop and test without
--with-libxml.  Note that when cfbot runs it, the patch is applied
with FreeBSD patch, and then it's tested without --with-libxml on
Ubuntu (Travis's default OS).  [Side note: I should change it to build
--with-libxml, but that's not the point.]  So the common factor is a
different patch implementation.  I wonder if a hunk is being
misinterpreted.

This patch is not too large. Please, can me send a related files, I can check it manually.

Regards

Pavel

--
Thomas Munro