Re: [BUGS] BUG #7873: pg_restore --clean tries to drop tables that don't exist

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #7873: pg_restore --clean tries to drop tables that don't exist
Дата
Re: [BUGS] BUG #7873: pg_restore --clean tries to drop tables that don't exist  (Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello

remastered patch

still there is a issue with dependencies

Regards

Pavel Stehule

2013/6/17 Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy@gmail.com>:
> On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'll see - please, stay tuned to 9.4 first commitfest
>
> Hi Pavel,
> Just a reminder, I didn't see this patch in the current commitfest. I
> would be happy to spend some more time reviewing if you wish to pursue
> the patch.
>
> Josh

Вложения

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: proposal: fault tolerant DROP XXXX IF name