Re: proposal: possibility to read dumped table's name from file

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: proposal: possibility to read dumped table's name from file
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi

st 29. 11. 2023 v 15:44 odesílatel Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> napsal:
> On 22 Nov 2023, at 05:27, Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> wrote:
>
> Op 11/21/23 om 22:10 schreef Daniel Gustafsson:
>>> On 20 Nov 2023, at 06:20, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The attached is pretty close to a committable patch IMO, review is welcome on
>> both the patch and commit message.  I tried to identify all reviewers over the
>> past 3+ years but I might have missed someone.

I took another look at this, found some more polish that was needed, added
another testcase and ended up pushing it.

> I've tested this, albeit mostly in the initial iterations  (*shrug* but a mention is nice)

As I mentioned above it's easy to miss when reviewing three years worth of
emails, no-one was intentionally left out.  I went back and looked and added
you as a reviewer. Thanks for letting me know.

Thank you very much

Regards

Pavel

--