Re: plpgsql - DECLARE - cannot to use %TYPE or %ROWTYPE for composite types

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: plpgsql - DECLARE - cannot to use %TYPE or %ROWTYPE for composite types
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi

On 21.02.2016 11:31, Pavel Stehule wrote:
Hi

I am sending updated version - the changes are related to fix comments.

Great.

I am new in reviewing, I think Pavel took into account all comments. This patch is compiled and regression tests are passed. So I change its status to "Ready for Committer".

Thank you very much

Regards

Pavel

--