Re: Re: proposal: plpgsql pragma statement

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Re: proposal: plpgsql pragma statement
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

po 25. 3. 2019 v 8:38 odesílatel David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> napsal:
Hi Pavel,

On 3/10/19 8:39 PM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
>     Here is pragma patch with demo
We're still not getting real review for this patch and Andrew seems as
skeptical as anyone that this is the right way to go.

I'm planning to mark it as rejected at the end of this CF.

I hope so Andrew will have some time to review this patch

Regards

Pavel

Regards,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net

От: David Steele
Сообщение: Re: Re: Log a sample of transactions
От: David Steele
Сообщение: Re: Re: using index or check in ALTER TABLE SET NOT NULL