Re: Re: proposal: plpgsql pragma statement

От David Steele
Тема Re: Re: proposal: plpgsql pragma statement
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Pavel,

On 3/10/19 8:39 PM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
>     Here is pragma patch with demo
We're still not getting real review for this patch and Andrew seems as
skeptical as anyone that this is the right way to go.

I'm planning to mark it as rejected at the end of this CF.

Regards,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net

От: David Steele
Сообщение: Re: Re: shared-memory based stats collector
От: David Steele
Сообщение: Re: Re: Log a sample of transactions