Re: Re[2]: [BUGS] Segfault in MemoryContextAlloc

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Re[2]: [BUGS] Segfault in MemoryContextAlloc
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

On January 27, 2016 12:23:07 PM GMT+01:00, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi

>> That's, uh, weird. TopTransactionContext should never be NULL here.
>This
>> is with a stock 9.4.5, without any further extensions configured?
>>

>> It is a stock 9.4.5 with pg_buffercache (1.0) and plv8 (1.4.0)
>installed
>> extensions.
>>

>I had to fix our log processing extension for 9.5 due NULL
>TopTransactionContext. So I can confirm this issue.

But this report isn't about 9.5 afaics.

>When I start database vacuuming by analyze_new_cluster.sh, then
>Postgres
>randomly fails in my extension.

What exactly does your extension do? And where did you add that null check?

this extension does some log preprocessing for syslog

extension and fix attached

Regards

Pavel

Andres

---
Please excuse brevity and formatting - I am writing this on my mobile phone.

Вложения