Re: plpgsql.warn_shadow

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: plpgsql.warn_shadow
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello

After some thinking I don't think so this design is not good. It  changing a working with exception (error) levels - and it is not consistent with other PostgreSQL parts.

A benefit is less than not clean configuration. Better to solve similar issues via specialized plpgsql extensions or try to help me push plpgsql_check_function to core. It can be a best holder for this and similar checks.

Regards

Pavel