Re: [HACKERS] possible encoding issues with libxml2 functions

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: [HACKERS] possible encoding issues with libxml2 functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi

Hi

I am sending some POC  - it does support XPATH and XMLTABLE for not UTF8 server encoding.

In this case, all strings should be converted to UTF8 before call libXML2 functions, and result should be converted back from UTF8.

I found some previous experiments https://marc.info/?l=pgsql-bugs&m=123407176408688

Note: I got some information so used xmlNodeDump function is deprecated - so we should to replace it too sometime.

Regards

I forgot a debug elog in previous patch

Pavel

Вложения