Re: new unicode table border styles for psql

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: new unicode table border styles for psql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
sorry for offtopic

2013/11/25 Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri@2ndquadrant.fr>
> Even if it is it's totally off topic. Please don't hijack email threads.

Well, when I read that parsing a user setup is too complex, for me that
calls for a solution that offers more power to the user without us
having to write specialized code each time.

I have a idea about sql shell with lua support - but probably as separate application and partially written in Lua. I have no plan to push scripting possibilities to psql.

Regards

Pavel

I'm sorry, but I don't understand how off-topic or hijack applies here.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine
http://2ndQuadrant.fr     PostgreSQL : Expertise, Formation et Support