Re: BUG #9187: corrupt toast tables

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: BUG #9187: corrupt toast tables
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello

I have a similar report:

    2014-01-17 02:02:45 CET ERROR:  missing chunk number 0 for toast value
26127 in pg_toast_20142
    2014-01-17 02:02:45 CET STATEMENT:  COPY journal.product_journal
(product_id, revision,
tablename, changes, create_user_id, item_id, created, processed,
process_user_id, confirmed) TO stdout;

PG 9.2.4

probably related
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/C62EC84B2D3CF847899CCF4B589CCF70B20AA08F@BBMBX.backbone.local