Re: proposal: searching in array function - array_position

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: proposal: searching in array function - array_position
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> Pavel Stehule wrote:
>> I am thinking, so it is ok - it returns a offset, not position.

> So you can't use it as a subscript?  That sounds unfriendly.  Almost
> every function using this will be subtly broken.

I concur; perhaps "offset" was the design intention, but it's wrong.
The result should be a subscript.

do you have any idea about name for this function? array_position is ok?

Regards

Pavel

Сообщение: Re: Remove fsync ON/OFF as a visible option?
Сообщение: Re: Remove fsync ON/OFF as a visible option?