Re: can commitfest application resend a mail?

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: can commitfest application resend a mail?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 10:53 AM, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

I cannot to find a page, where I can resend a mail from mailing list archive.

Can do it the commitfest application? It can much more comfortable, than searching it via majordomo.

p.s. How I can do it with current version of PostgreSQL mailing list archive?

It currently can not, but it's on the list of "things we'd like to have".

The closet you can get today is probably to pick the thread in the archives and then download the thread as mbox. If your MUA can deal with mbox:es, that is (which is a non-solution for people using web based cloud mail, we're well aware and this is why we still want the functionality for resend)

I use web gmail, so it is not a good news. I need it for review. I don't archive mails in my mailbox, and I would not to start new thread.

Regards

Pavel

Сообщение: Re: can commitfest application resend a mail?
Сообщение: Re: can commitfest application resend a mail?