Re: can commitfest application resend a mail?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: can commitfest application resend a mail?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2018-Sep-10, Pavel Stehule wrote:

> I use web gmail, so it is not a good news. I need it for review. I don't
> archive mails in my mailbox, and I would not to start new thread.

The other option is to paste your email contents in the commitfest app,
which will send it as an email with the proper email headers so that
it's correctly threaded.

Сообщение: Re: can commitfest application resend a mail?
Сообщение: Re: can commitfest application resend a mail?