proposal: persistent plpgsql plugin info - field plugin_info for plpgsql_function structure

От Pavel Stehule
Тема proposal: persistent plpgsql plugin info - field plugin_info for plpgsql_function structure
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello

I am working on plpgsql_check and I would to write a protection against repeated check - so I need to mark a compiled (cached) function. Now, plpgsql extension can store own data to exec state, and I would to some similar for plpgsql_function. I believe so it can be useful for any plpgsql extension that collects data per signature (and recreating) means so refresh is necessary.

Ideas, objections?

Regards

Pavel