Re: [HACKERS] proposal: EXPLAIN ANALYZE formatting

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: [HACKERS] proposal: EXPLAIN ANALYZE formatting
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 1/28/17 2:36 AM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> Now EXPLAIN ANALYZE produce too wide rows for usage in presentations
>
> What do you think about possibility to implement >>optional<<
> alternative formatting.
>
> Now:
>
>   node name (estimation) (actual)
>
> Alternative:
>
>   node name (estimation)
>                    (actual)

I think that could be useful, even outside of presentations.

There is another variant with less white space

node name
  (estimation)
  (actual)

Regards

Pavel

--
Peter Eisentraut              http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] proposal: EXPLAIN ANALYZE formatting
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] proposal: EXPLAIN ANALYZE formatting