Re: printing table in asciidoc with psql

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: printing table in asciidoc with psql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Hi,
I've been working a little bit on a patch for printing tables in asciidoc with psql.

It's not finished yet, I'm not sure it there is any sense in supporting border types etc. The code is not cleared so far, but any remarks on the style not playing well with the normal postgres style of code are welcomed.

The code just works. With extended and normal modes. With table columns made of funny characters, with alignment of data in table cells. I was trying to implement it similar to the html export function, however escaping of the strings was much easier, as the normal html-way substitution is not easy to implement in asciidoc.

I'd like to ask you for any advices for this code.

nice +1

Pavel

thanks,
Szymon