Re: PATCH: logical_work_mem and logical streaming of largein-progress transactions

От Dilip Kumar
Тема Re: PATCH: logical_work_mem and logical streaming of largein-progress transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jan 4, 2020 at 4:07 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

Update on the open items
> As per my understanding apart from the above comments, the known
> pending work for this patchset is as follows:
> a. The two open items agreed to you in the email [3].  -> The first part is done and the second part is an
improvement,not a bugfix.  I will try to work on this part in the next patch set.

> b. Complete the handling of schema_sent as discussed above [4].  -> Done
> c. Few comments by Vignesh and the response on the same by me [5][6]. -> Done
> d. WAL overhead and performance testing for additional WAL logging by
> this patchset. -> Pending
> e. Some way to see the tuple for streamed transactions by decoding API
> as speculated by you [7]. ->Pending
f. Bug in the toast table handling -> Submitted as a separate POC
patch, which can be merged to the main after review and more testing.

--
Regards,
Dilip Kumar

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: We're getting close to the end of 2020-01 CF
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: allow online change primary_conninfo