Re: Decoding speculative insert with toast leaks memory

От Dilip Kumar
Тема Re: Decoding speculative insert with toast leaks memory
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 8:34 AM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think the test in this patch is quite similar to what Noah has
> pointed in the nearby thread [1] to be failing at some intervals. Can
> you also please once verify the same and if we can expect similar
> failures here then we might want to consider dropping the test in this
> patch for now? We can always come back to it once we find a good
> solution to make it pass consistently.

test insert-conflict-do-nothing   ... ok          646 ms
test insert-conflict-do-nothing-2 ... ok         1994 ms
test insert-conflict-do-update    ... ok         1786 ms
test insert-conflict-do-update-2  ... ok         2689 ms
test insert-conflict-do-update-3  ... ok          851 ms
test insert-conflict-specconflict ... FAILED     3695 ms
test delete-abort-savept          ... ok         1238 ms

Yeah, this is the same test that we have used base for our test so
let's not push this test until it becomes stable.

--
Regards,
Dilip Kumar

Сообщение: RE: psql - factor out echo code