Re: [HACKERS] Parallel bitmap heap scan

От Dilip Kumar
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Parallel bitmap heap scan
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Parallel bitmap heap scan  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 6:24 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't think it's acceptable (or necessary) to move the DSA
> definitions into postgres.h.  Why do you think you need to do that,
> vs. just including dsa.h in a few more places?

I need to access dsa_pointer in tidbitmap.h, which is included from
FRONTEND as well. Now, problem is that dsa.h is including #include
"port/atomics.h", but atomic.h can not be included if FRONTEND is
defined.

#ifndef ATOMICS_H
#define ATOMICS_H
#ifdef FRONTEND
#error "atomics.h may not be included from frontend code"
#endif

Is there any other solution to this ?

--
Regards,