Re: Track statistics for streaming of in-progress transactions

От Dilip Kumar
Тема Re: Track statistics for streaming of in-progress transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 9:09 AM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> Commit 464824323e has added the support of the streaming of
> in-progress transactions into the built-in logical replication. The
> attached patch adds the statistics about transactions streamed to the
> decoding output plugin from ReorderBuffer.

I have reviewed the attached patch, I have one comment

+ int64 streamTxns; /* number of transactions streamed to the decoding
output plugin */
+ int64 streamCount; /* streaming invocation counter */
+ int64 streamBytes; /* amount of data streamed to subscriber */

I think instead of saying "amount of data streamed to subscriber"  it
should be " amount of data streamed to the decoding output plugin"

--
Regards,
Dilip Kumar