Re: Add sub-transaction overflow status in pg_stat_activity

От Dilip Kumar
Тема Re: Add sub-transaction overflow status in pg_stat_activity
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Thanks for the review I will work on these comments.

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/20210426191811.sp3o77doinphyjhu%40alap3.anarazel.de#d96d0a116f0344301eead2676ea65b2e

> Since I think this field is usually not interesting to most users of
> pg_stat_activity, maybe this should instead be implemented as a function like
> pg_backend_get_subxact_status(pid).
>
> People who want to could use it like:
> SELECT * FROM pg_stat_activity psa, pg_backend_get_subxact_status(pid) sub;

Yeah, this is a valid point, I will change this accordingly.

--
Regards,
Dilip Kumar