Re: Alter all tables in schema owner fix

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Alter all tables in schema owner fix
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 7, 2021 at 8:21 AM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your comments, I have made the changes. Additionally I have
> renamed IsSchemaPublication to is_schema_publication for keeping the
> naming similar around the code. The attached v3 patch has the changes
> for the same.

Thanks, the patch looks mostly good to me. I have slightly modified it
to incorporate one of Michael's suggestions, ran pgindent, and
modified the commit message.

I am planning to push the attached tomorrow unless there are further
comments. Michael, do let me know if you have any questions or
objections about this?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.