Fix for Exception when the server is restarted [RM2713][pgAdmin4]

От Harshal Dhumal
Тема Fix for Exception when the server is restarted [RM2713][pgAdmin4]
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

This issue was caused because we recently added session_write_delay in session.
So session won't be written/updated to disk from memory until specified seconds are elapsed.

However we must forcefully write/update session to disk if user loges in or out irrespective of session_write_delay to keep sessions from memory and disk in sync as user logged in status is
kept in session.

--
Harshal Dhumal
Sr. Software Engineer

EnterpriseDB India: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fix the logic to extract the error in Query tool
Сообщение: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fix the logic to extract the error in Query tool