Re: Fix for Exception when the server is restarted [RM2713][pgAdmin4]

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Fix for Exception when the server is restarted [RM2713][pgAdmin4]
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, applied.

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 2:12 PM, Harshal Dhumal <harshal.dhumal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

This issue was caused because we recently added session_write_delay in session.
So session won't be written/updated to disk from memory until specified seconds are elapsed.

However we must forcefully write/update session to disk if user loges in or out irrespective of session_write_delay to keep sessions from memory and disk in sync as user logged in status is
kept in session.

--
Harshal Dhumal
Sr. Software Engineer