Re: Patch for pgagent RM1878 [pgAgent]

От Harshal Dhumal
Тема Re: Patch for pgagent RM1878 [pgAgent]
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

--
Harshal Dhumal
Software Engineer

EnterpriseDB India: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 1:34 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 7:27 AM, Harshal Dhumal
<harshal.dhumal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> I mean reverse engineered sql tab. Currently it's not implemented for both
> pgagent schedule and jobs.

Yes it is - that's the change I made to your patch: "one change to
*enable* the SQL tabs everywhere".

Ok.

> I have created Rm for that  RM1891

Please confirm it's working now, and update the ticket accordingly. It
won't hurt to have that listed as a separate change for 1.1.

SQL tab in create and update properties mode works properly also Fahar tested and closed same issue.

The ticket 1891 is for reverse engineered SQL. Currently it's giving 404 error when reverse engineered SQL tab is selected for schedule or job. I have also attached screen shot in RM1891.

In pgadmin3 I can't see reverse engineered SQL for both schedule or jobs. So I'm confused whether we need to add implementation of same in pgAdmin4 or disabled reverse engineered SQL.