Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Adding connection status in Query tool

От Harshal Dhumal
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Adding connection status in Query tool
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Murtuza, I think we should only poll if sqleditor/datagrid is visible.
We've wcDocker.EVENT.VISIBILITY_CHANGED event when panel visibility changes.

--
Harshal Dhumal
Sr. Software Engineer

EnterpriseDB India: http://www.enterprisedb.com