Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Re: Server side cursor limitations for ondemand loading of data in query tool [RM2137] [pgAdmin4]

От Harshal Dhumal
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Re: Server side cursor limitations for ondemand loading of data in query tool [RM2137] [pgAdmin4]
Дата
Ответ на Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Re: Server side cursor limitations for ondemand loading of data in query tool [RM2137] [pgAdmin4]  (Harshal Dhumal <harshaldhumal15@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Re: Server side cursor limitations for on demand loading of data in query tool [RM2137] [pgAdmin4]  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

Please find rebased patch for RM2137.

--
Harshal Dhumal
Sr. Software Engineer

EnterpriseDB India: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 7:55 PM, Harshal Dhumal <harshaldhumal15@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 6:21 PM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 6:19 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi,

Sorry - it's drifted out again, I suspect because of the work Ashesh
has been doing. Can you rebase please? Check with Ashesh first though,
in case he's about ready to commit another big change.
I am not. :-)

Sure, I'll send updated patch.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Thanks.