Re: Connection slots reserved for replication

От Alexander Kukushkin
Тема Re: Connection slots reserved for replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Thu, 6 Dec 2018 at 00:55, Petr Jelinek <petr.jelinek@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> > Does excluding WAL senders from the max_connections limit and including max_wal_senders in MaxBackends also imply
thatwe need to add max_wal_senders to the list at xlog.c: CheckRequiredParameterValues, requiring its value on the
replicato be not lower than the one on the primary?

> I think it does, we need the proc slots for walsenders on the standby
> same way we do for normal backends.

You are absolutely right. Attaching the new version of the patch.

Regards,
--
Alexander Kukushkin

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Problems with plan estimates in postgres_fdw
Сообщение: Re: Problems with plan estimates in postgres_fdw