Re: [SQL] created database but access is not copied ? anysuggestions

От srilinux
Тема Re: [SQL] created database but access is not copied ? anysuggestions
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Yes original command used is template instead of table space

On Friday, July 28, 2017, David G Johnston [via PostgreSQL] <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Friday, July 28, 2017, srilinux <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi There

my requirement is to make an exact copy of the database assembly for testing
purpose.

the standby created is functioning well and I am under impression I achieved
what I need to

is there some thing that is not right?

Did you maybe mean to write "template" instead of "tablespace"?

David J.

http://www.postgresql-archive.org/created-database-but-access-is-not-copied-any-suggestions-tp5973259p5973303.html
To unsubscribe from created database but access is not copied ? any suggestions, click here.
NAML

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: