Re: [JDBC] Binary Large Objects (LOB/BLOB) in Hibernate and JDBC: Unresolved issues

От Stefan Keller
Тема Re: [JDBC] Binary Large Objects (LOB/BLOB) in Hibernate and JDBC: Unresolved issues
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm still fumbling in the dark but I think I have a smell:

Does somebody know what supportsLobValueChangePropogation according to
the current JDBC specs?

There's an interesting note there:
> NOTE : I do not know the correct answer currently for databases which (1) are not part of the cruise control process
or(2) do not supportsExpectedLobUsagePattern().

http://srcrr.org/java/hibernate/3.6.2/reference/org/hibernate/dialect/PostgreSQLDialect.html#supportsLobValueChangePropogation()

It's currently set to false:

https://github.com/hibernate/hibernate-core/blob/master/hibernate-core/src/main/java/org/hibernate/dialect/PostgreSQLDialect.java

Yours, Stefan

От: Дмитрий Малинин
Сообщение: could not load library unknown error 14001
От: John R Pierce
Сообщение: Re: How do you change the size of the WAL files?