Re: client that supports editing views

От Stefan Keller
Тема Re: client that supports editing views
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Thomas and Alexandros

Thanks for your quick replies!
If possible I'd prefer an open source framework.
I've actually found another possible solution candidate: Using Qt Designer [1].
I'm still evaluation and now keen if anybody stands up to vote for a
pgAdmin plugin...?

-- Stefan

[1] "Postmodern PostgreSQL Application Development" by David Sankel at
PostgreSQL Conference East 08
http://netsuperbrain.com/postmodern-postgres.html