Re: Forthcoming SQL standards about JSON and Multi-Dimensional Arrays (FYI)

От Stefan Keller
Тема Re: Forthcoming SQL standards about JSON and Multi-Dimensional Arrays (FYI)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Peter, hi all,

I wrote 2016-07-06 13:19 GMT+02:00:
>> ... But ISO/IEC CD 9075-15
>> (Multi-Dimensional Arrays) is in stage 30.92 "CD referred back to
>> Working Group".  Is that how they say "returned with feedback"?
>> ISO/IEC PDTR 19075-5 (Row Pattern Recognition) has also reached stage
>> 30.60.  Does anyone know what that one is about?  ...

@Peter B. Can you clarify the stage?

Regarding the differences of array functions of the ISO proposal, I
have no clue why the working group did not follow the implementation
of PostgreSQL.

@Peter B. You know PostgreSQL well. Can you explain?

:Stefan

@Peter E.: Do you still have observer status at the ISO committee?