Re: [HACKERS] Directory pg_replslot is not properly cleaned

От Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Directory pg_replslot is not properly cleaned
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 11:32 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:

> Hi,

> > > I plan to look into it over the next few days.
> > >

> > Thanks...
>
> As noted in
> http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/20170619023014.qx7zjmnkzy3fwpfl%40alap3.anarazel.de
> I've pushed a fix for this.  Sorry for it taking this long.

Don't worry... thank you so much.

> The fix will be included in the next set of minor releases.

Do you know when the next minor versions will be released? Because depending of the schedule I'll patch the current customer version because we need the "pglogical" running stable.

Regards,

--
Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Consultoria/Coaching PostgreSQL