Re: [HACKERS] Directory pg_replslot is not properly cleaned

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Directory pg_replslot is not properly cleaned
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2017-06-07 15:46:45 -0300, Fabrízio de Royes Mello wrote:
> > >wrong.
> > >>

> > >Does anyone have some thought about this critical issue?
> > >

> > I plan to look into it over the next few days.
> >

> Thanks...

As noted in
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/20170619023014.qx7zjmnkzy3fwpfl%40alap3.anarazel.de
I've pushed a fix for this.  Sorry for it taking this long.

The fix will be included in the next set of minor releases.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Noah Misch
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Something is rotten in publication drop